Thursday, August 29, 2013

My horoscope

I read my horoscope every day of my life.


I'm a Taurus.


I believe that the constellations & the stars themselves are God's way of revealing to us what he wants us to know. So, yeah, I believe in astrology.


I want to believe in reincarnation, but that's a different story for a different day.


Sunday's horoscope (11/9):

You are slow by nature when it comes to making a big decision, and that can't change just because someone in your life wants it to! There is no point in rushing through things just to keep someone quiet -- if you're not clear on what you want to do, or you're not confident about what is going on, you have to put the brakes on. Convince the impatient person in your life that you know what you're doing. They might need a little reassurance from you, so get ready to do some hand holding.


Let me tell you what happened: My asshole of a soon-to-be ex husband wants to open a checking account with me. He wants to show immigration that we have some kind of joint things together so that they won't deny his application. We are about to get a divorce. He is stupid to the 85th power, to even ask me that.


I was always told, "The worst thing they can say is 'No'." And I told his ass, "No." Do you think he took it in stride and let it go??


No, he didn't. He's been bugging me about it every day. He calls to "see how I am doing" and I know he just wants to ask me about that gd checking account.


I say no. I say no

#1: we're getting a divorce

#2: everything he touches, he fucks up

#3: because I said so...well, because I said no.

#4: I guess they don't teach "No means no" in Africa, because dude is KILLING IT right now.

#5: I can't think of anything else, but it doesn't matter because I've said no in four different languages to him.


Yesterday afternoon, I hear a thumping coming up the outside stairs. I think it's my roommate coming home from her weekend trip, so I open the door to help her with her bags.


It's him. He broke his leg (long story, he's too unimportant to rehash it here) & he was standing on the landing with his crutches.


Yesterday's horoscope(11/10):

You shop around for bargains when it comes to buying a car or buying a new outfit, so you know that a little bit of legwork and patience can really work in your favor. So why not apply that attitude to your love life? Even if you are desperate for a date, don't just accept the first invitation that comes your way. Being alone is a lot better than spending time with someone who doesn't interest you in the least. Do your research -- figure out what you really value in a partner.


Yearly "Love" horoscope:

This year, you may find yourself attracted to someone you work with. Your passionate nature attracts someone who shares your values and has a deep focus on their career. Consider spending free time together, sharing in activities that keep you actively engaged with each other. Almost everything you do together will allow you to feel a balanced flow of energy.
As the year progresses, you really like the idea of sharing your life with this person. Hopefully, this person in will feel the same way! As you deepen your own self-awareness, and recognize your own self-worth, you will attract the love you need and deserve. When you find your perfect soul mate, you an innate sense of closeness develops. You both revel in both the natural world, and in lively social situations. This year will bring positive changes in how you communicate with others, as well. Your passion and charm rise to the surface, and you yearn for a deeper commitment with the one you love. This could be the one to make you dream to walk down the aisle.

No comments: