Tuesday, September 16, 2008

This has made my day today:

Nik Snacks said...
Today must be pita day or something. I've read 4 other blogs with pitas on them today. I love how you're so incredibly awesome, you wore the tiara during video games. That is SWEEET. See, that's why I'm divorcing my husband. He banned video games. "They're for kids," he said. Your mom is for kids...

September 12, 2008 4:21 PM


The Spiteful Chef said...
Poor Nik! You know what else is for kids? (aside from his mom, and I agree, she totally is)...FUN. You know what's for adults? Herpes, that's what. Here's to hoping he gets it and has to be on one of those condescending commercials where they're like "I have genital herpes, but look! I can still canoe with the best of them!" No shit you can still canoe. That doesn't change the fact that you have open sores festering in the below-the-life-jacket area. I'd rather not be able to canoe than have that.

Oh hell. LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any guy who tries to ban anything as awesome as video games, is lame and abnormal, and should be dropped like a hot cake. Weird.

Also, *wave* I just found your blog through a comment you left on another blog. hehe. I like your writing, you say things I think in my head.

Nikki @ NikSnacks said...

thanks, sweetie :)